11/09/2010

avoided for too long ~~"Wushu Shoes (Feiyue Brand)"

Wushu Shoes (Feiyue Brand)
Wushu Shoes (Feiyue Brand)


Tiger Claw Inc.
Sales Rank: 3909

 

 avoided for too long2009-04-24
For years I looked at these shoes and thought they were tacky. Then I reaqd an article about how they were worn at the olympic demonstrations and were now to be produced and sold for $65 in NYC. I immediately thought, "gee, I should try them while they are still cheap." I bought a pair for myself, my gf, her son and my son. I practice and teach taijiquan, I love these shoes for any outdoor practice that I do. They are so tacky looking that they are sort of cool, they wear well, and feel great to use. I even wear them casually now. For the price, they are the best shoe that a martial artist can buy. Who doesn't love a good shoe for $15. I am now collecting them in multiple colors.
Reviewed By A1HF9BVP6J3CQI

This review was cited from Amazon.com.


This item was also found at:
Amazon.com

Compare prices across all Amazons at AmazonDotStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment