11/09/2010

Garmin RUSHED this to market and missed the mark ~~"Garmin nüvi 855 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Speech Recognition"

Garmin nüvi 855 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Speech Recognition

 

 Garmin RUSHED this to market and missed the mark2009-02-11
I sold my nuvi 750 to purchase the nuvi 855.
Garmin changed the on/off switch from something you could use to something you have to fumble to turn on and off.
I didn't think they would dump the SD memory card, so I didn't give it a thought when I bought the 855.
Garmin switched to a Micro SD memory.
The volume on the 855 is lower than the nuvi 750, even on max.
Garmin told me that the nuvi 855 included life time maps. NOT TRUE. You have to pay another $119.00.
I think Tom Tom would have been a better choice.
Good luck.
Reviewed By A1MZEC5RH6A1HW

This review was cited from Amazon.com.


This item was also found at:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.ca

Compare prices across all Amazons at AmazonDotStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment