11/09/2010

Jane Fonda fan for years ~~"Jane Fonda's Step Aerobic and Abdominal Workout"

Jane Fonda's Step Aerobic and Abdominal Workout

 

 Jane Fonda fan for years2003-04-08
I've been using this video in addition to those of The Firm for the past 4 years. I consider it the best step video I've tried. It allows the exerciser to choose the level of intensity and increase it as fitness progresses. Initially, it takes a bit of concentration as the steps can be a bit tricky at first; however, once I got the steps down, I found that it was very enjoyable and not at all boring. The abdominal workout is fairly intense, but worth the time. Give it a try..... You won't be disappointed!
Reviewed By

This review was cited from Amazon.ca.


This item was also found at:
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.de
Amazon.co.jp

Compare prices across all Amazons at AmazonDotStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment