11/08/2010

I found love after years of searching! ~~"If Love Is a Game, These Are the Rules: 10 Rules for Finding Love and Creating Long-Lasting, Authentic Relationships"

If Love Is a Game, These Are the Rules: 10 Rules for Finding Love and Creating Long-Lasting, Authentic Relationships

 

 I found love after years of searching!2000-03-17
After reading each chapter in this book, I took time to reflect on each lesson. The one that hit home for me was: "I need to be ready to love someone by loving myself first". Oddly enough I met someone soon after who told me he could never love someone who didn't love themself... This book taught me the skills I needed to be a good partner(if I choose to be one). This is not a book of answers, but concepts of how love relationships can be successful.

PS: I'm getting married in a few months!

Reviewed By

This review was cited from Amazon.ca.


This item was also found at:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
Amazon.de
Amazon.co.jp
Google Books

Compare prices across all Amazons at AmazonDotStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment